Our Firm prepares Medicare and Medicaid cost reporting services in most States for Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health Agencies, Hospices, Federally Qualified Health Centers, Rural Health Clinics, Community Mental Health Facilities, and Group Homes.
This service includes:
- Analysis of accounting records to ensure compliance with Medicare regulations.
- Electronic cost report submission file.
- CMS Form-339 Questionnaire
- Medicare PPS revenue and expense analyses
Additional Services Available:
- Medicare and Medicaid audits and final settlement negotiations
- Consultations in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with Medicare and Medicaid requirements
- Back office business solutions including accounts payable (A/P) and accounts receivable (A/R) services
- Financial projections and valuations regarding new projects, proposed changes in services, and changes of ownership
We can work within your budget and we offer many packages that can be customized to fit your needs. Give us a call today to get started or contact us here.